25 March 2019—MGP Ltd, a UK-based media company that promotes best practice in healthcare, is delighted to announce that Guidelines Live will be returning for its third year on 19–20 November 2019.
Following the success of Guidelines Live in previous years, the 2019 conference will take place at Olympia Conference Centre, London over 2 days, and will educate and engage 1000+ GPs, nurse prescribers, and clinical practice and medicines management pharmacists working in primary care.
Guidelines Live 2019 will offer 12 clinical streams, including asthma, cardiovascular, COPD, dermatology, diabetes, gastroenterology, and women’s health, to keep delegates up to date with new and updated clinical guidance and best practice.
Feedback from 2018
- 98.8% of the 2018 attendees said that they would recommend Guidelines Live to a colleague
- 29% of attendees had medicines management responsibilities
- 16% had formulary/drugs and therapeutics responsibilities
Quotes from delegates
- ‘I learnt lots that will change the way I manage my patients.’—Guidelines Live 2018 attendee
- ‘Varied content with excellent speakers and good advice on how to interpret guidelines in everyday practice.’
- ‘A must attend for all clinicians’
For more information about exclusively sponsoring a clinical stream or exhibiting at Guidelines Live, please contact Jamie Daden at Jamie.email@example.com or call 07850 772714.
Notes for editors
MGP Ltd is a specialist healthcare media company based in Chesham, Buckinghamshire. Our aim is to improve patients’ lives by promoting best practice in healthcare. MGP specialises in multichannel content and educational projects based around clinical guidance and evidence-based information through its brands: Guidelines, Guidelines in Practice, Guidelines for Nurses, and Specialised Commissioning.
Marketing Executive, MGP Ltd