Results from the 2017/18 NMRS survey of GPs:
- Read by GP commissioners and key clinical decision makers
- 28% net brand reach, significantly higher than the closest competitor.
Results from the 2017 readership survey:
Used by the audience for:
- 85% of readers use Guidelines in Practice to inform the treatment/ management of patients.
- 83% of readers use Guidelines in Practice to support their CPD/ revalidation.
- 71% of readers use Guidelines in Practice to develop their local/ practice guidelines.
- 75% of readers use Guidelines in Practice to implement national guidance.
‘Has almost everything needed by a practising GP.’
‘Helps me manage patients more effectively.‘
‘A must for all practising clinicians.’
‘One of the few I read cover to cover.’
‘Content is excellent and up to date.’
‘Concise, authoritative and evidence-based.’
‘Makes it easier to undertake CPD and influence practice.’
‘Articles are very readable and well structured.’