We are delighted to continue to support our local hospice, The Hospice of St Francis, by donating instead of sending Christmas cards. Our donation will help towards its valuable work providing professional care for people with life-limiting illnesses.
MGP has enjoyed another highly successful year, offering healthcare professionals guidance-related content through our respected brands—in print, online, by mobile apps, and live events.
- A 48% year-on-year increase in page views of our websites. Building upon our 2017 website updates, more users are now accessing our sites and engaging with our core content for longer*
- Two successful Guidelines Live conferences which brought together our audience and sponsors to discuss best practice in Manchester and London—99% of attendees said they would recommend Guidelines Live to their colleagues. Look out for a bigger two-day multi-stream conference in November 2019!
- The 2018 National Medical Readership Survey (NMRS)† revealed that MGP’s primary care publications continue to deliver great cross-channel engagement. Guidelines in Practice enjoyed the biggest growth in GP brand reach during the year, increasing to 28%, while Guidelines also enjoyed growth to 64% GP readership, with the Guidelines app continuing to be the most used app in the market
- A very positive response to the launch of our new quarterly journal, Specialised Commissioning, for healthcare professionals and managers who have a role or interest in clinical commissioning. Q1 2019 will see the introduction of our new website with further opportunities to engage with specialised commissioners
- Our audience of nurses registered to Guidelines for Nurses grew by 18%, with continuing recognition from the Practice Nurses Readership Survey (PNRS) as being the number one medical website for practice nurses‡
- More educational projects supporting the implementation of clinical best practice delivered than ever before, with positive feedback including:
‘The organisation and project management was excellent, very pleased with the final outcome…’
‘…we’re very pleased with the results’
‘The end product was professional, well written and has been well received by the healthcare community’
MGP very much looks forward to working with you in 2019 to deliver clinical best practice content that reaches and engages your target audience.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
The MGP team
*Source: MGP Google Analytics for the period 01/01/2018–30/11/2018 compared to the equivalent period last year.
†Guidelines and Guidelines in Practice National Medical Readership Survey (NMRS) net reach = AIR/4 week web use for the period November 2017–August 2018.
‡Guidelines and Guidelines for Nurses net digital reach = past 12-month digital use for the PNRS period July–October 2017.