MGP Ltd is a specialist healthcare publisher based in Chesham, Buckinghamshire, and our mission is Improving patients’ lives by promoting best practice in healthcare.
Under our titles (Guidelines, Guidelines in Practice, and Guidelines for Nurses), the Publications Team provides multimedia content that supports healthcare professionals with their delivery of high-quality patient care based on best-practice clinical guidance. If you have a life science degree (or higher) and are looking to start or progress your career in medical publishing/communications, then this could be your perfect role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- ensuring the quality and accuracy of all materials produced
- fact-checking, proofreading, and commissioning content
- following processes and house style
- writing news and social media posts
- updating and managing databases
- uploading content onto our websites and laying out copy in InDesign.
Required skills and experience:
- Life science degree (or higher) with an understanding of disease area terminology
- Excellent knowledge of grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent time-management, project-management, and organisational skills.
- Medical communications or publications experience
- Experience of using InDesign
- Experience of online publishing, including use of:
- content management systems
- Google Analytics
- social media.
If you would like to apply please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org