MGP Ltd is a specialist healthcare publisher and medical education agency based in Buckinghamshire. Our mission is Improving patients’ lives by promoting best practice in healthcare.
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual to join our projects team and assist the delivery of multiple projects and programmes while maintaining a high level of customer (internal and external) satisfaction.
Project Executive role—main responsibilities and duties
To assist project management of defined internal (MGP) and external (client) projects—including reprints, printed supplements, events (live and online), expert group meetings—incorporating the following activities as applicable:
- External liaison: healthcare professionals and clients
- Internal liaison: project management team, design, editorial, sales, production and digital product manager
- Organising and attending internal set-up meetings
- Execution of projects in line with deadlines
- Updating projects database
- Inputting into the weekly project review meeting
- Managing invoicing and preparing cost analyses
- Liaising with suppliers – printers, webinar providers
- For events:
- Supporting editorial to develop project scope and plans
- Creating and implementing promotional plans to recruit healthcare professionals
- Supporting the development of all delegate materials
- Managing delegates
- Attending events as required
- To provide weekly email updates to clients/media buyers on assigned programmes
- Working with the digital product manager to provide on going management of digital projects.
Required skills and experience
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Keen interest in the pharmaceutical industry and science communication.
- Life science degree with an understanding of disease area terminology
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Pension and healthcare schemes.
If you would like to apply please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org