Tuesday 10 May, 2015. MGP is proud to announce the launch of a new online version of Medendium. Medendium is a payer database providing easy access to high quality GP commissioner and payer information for over 20,500 contacts at key organisations in the UK, and has been providing data to the NHS and pharmaceutical industry since 1994.
Medendium’s updated online offering contains new features including:
- weekly updates to ensure your sales force are using the most up-to-date information possible
- improved search functionality
- access without needing to download.
Commenting on the launch, Technical Director Guy Foord-Kelcey said:
“We are delighted to launch Medendium as an online platform. The updates to the system ensure that users are able to target customers as quickly and efficiently as possible, while maintaining Medendium’s reputation for providing high quality data.”
Medendium is an NHS reference source that provides information on who is working where in the NHS.
Additional features include:
- local formulary links
- CCG budgets, priorities, and patient populations
- CCG locations via Google Maps and Street View.