The Guidelines for Nurses app contains concise summaries of major primary and shared care clinical guidelines from the UK, and covers 17 broad clinical areas. It is fully searchable, contains all the current summaries from GuidelinesforNurses.co.uk and is updated monthly.
If you have a GuidelinesforNurses.co.uk account you can use the Guidelines for Nurses app free of charge. To claim your free subscription simply enter your email address and GuidelinesforNurses.co.uk password in the login section. This will enable you to access all of the content. UK registered nurses can register at GuidelinesforNurses.co.uk for free.
Key features of the app include:
• push notifications
• quick links within summaries
• no requirement for an internet connection
• fully searchable
• notes feature to annotate relevant summaries
• the ability to link back to relevant guidelines from within notes
• bookmark your most read/favourite guideline summaries
• free to UK registered nurses thanks to sponsorship from GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson and Johnson Ltd, Meda, Norgine, and Nova Nordisk.