Specialised Commissioning is a new, free*, quarterly journal for healthcare professionals and managers who have a role or interest in commissioning.
Specialised Commissioning aims to:
- showcase innovation and best practice
- stimulate debate about specialised healthcare
- provide updates on guidance and policies from NHS England, NICE, and other professional bodies
- share learning from pioneering new models of care
- feature insights from all interested parties—including healthcare professionals, commissioners, patient groups, charities, the pharmaceutical industry.
Download back issues of Specialised CommissioningThis journal is intended for healthcare professionals only. Visit our downloads page >>>
Join the conversation
- Submit a letter for publication
- Suggest a topic you would like us to feature
- Contact the editor about writing an article.
SubscriptionsSpecialised Commissioning is also available to other healthcare professionals at an annual UK subscription (4 issues) of £60. Subscriptions to Specialised Commissioning for delivery outside the UK will be subject to an additional charge to cover postage and packing. Order online at www.mgp.co.uk/shop.
AdvertisingAdvertising with Specialised Commissioning gives your brand access to an audience of commissioners, payers, and healthcare professionals influencing access to specialist and secondary care medicines. To discuss our print and online advertising solutions, please contact Rob Davey at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specialised Commissioning prize draw
Congratulations to Simon Butler and Pam Bainbridge, winners of the prize draws for filling in our reader surveys. Thank you to everyone who has sent us feedback. It’s great to hear from you.
Ensure you receive your FREE copy*
If you would like to receive your own free* personal copy of Specialised Commissioning, complete the form below:
NB: Delivery guaranteed to a practice or work address only. We will only use your email address to keep you updated with the developments of Specialised Commissioning.
*Eligibility criteria apply. Eligible roles include: clinical directors, medical directors, directors/heads of commissioning, directors of contracting and finance, directors of public health, and other senior professionals with a role or interest in specialised healthcare and commissioning.